Orange County Post-Judgment
Support and custody Modification
Attorneys that get results.

Post-judgment modifications include;

  • Child Support Modification,
  • Spousal Support Modification and
  • Child Custody Modification.

Obtaining a final divorce judgment often does not mean that you will never see or have to deal with your ex-spouse again. If you have children, at the very least, you will need to work together to deal with custody, support and visitation matters. If you lose your job or get sick, you may need adjustments in spousal support or child support payments. If you or your former spouse remarries, it may involve a move to another city. If your income suddenly decreases, you may be unable to meet your obligations. Courts know that situations change and they provide for the modification of support and custody orders to accommodate new circumstances.

We are the only California Family Law firm to create new Family Law by successfully challenging a trial court decision that refused to remove a child custody evaluator for bias.

Lawyers with answers about modifications

At the Orange County and Los Angeles County law firm of Hammers & Baltazar Family Law, we are very experienced working to secure post-judgment support and custody modifications. We fight for your rights with knowledge gained from our years of experience. If you have questions regarding modifying your child support, spousal support, child custody or child visitation orders, our attorneys have answers.

Examples of changes that a court will consider
A number of changes can lead to the need to modify orders issued by the court. These include:

  1. Income changes for you or your former spouse.
  2. Relocation of residence for you or your former spouse.
  3. Anything that causes you or your former spouse to spend more or less time with your children.
  4. The needs of your child significantly change
  5. Changes that result in you or your former spouse living with someone of the opposite sex.

What you can expect

When you work with Hammers & Baltazar Family Law for your post-judgment modification you can expect that all aspects of your case will be analyzed and a plan put into action that will ensure the best outcome. We work diligently on your behalf to secure those post judgement modifications that are in the best interests of you and your children.

Contact us

If you have questions regarding post-judgment support including child custody modification, spousal support modification and chid support modification call us for knowledgeable and authoritative answers.

Call our Santa Monica office at (310) 458-0796. Located at Ocean Park and 28th Street.

Call our Costa Mesa/Newport office at (949) 631-2805. Located on Victoria near the 55.

We accept most major credit cards.