Los Angeles and Orange County family lawyers that solve your problems, not add to them.
Our Attorneys outperform on all family law matters including; divorce, property, child custody and support issues.
Experienced, effective and ready to help… We know that if you need consult a family law attorney it means that something has gone wrong in your life.
- You may have been served with divorce papers.
- Your former spouse may not be complying with a visitation order.
- You may have lost your job, making support payments impossible to meet.
These challenges, and others are stressful enough. Hammers Baltazar will provide legal counsel that will help you solve problems, not add to your difficulties.
From a simple mediation to a complex, high net worth trial– we will work with you in the most effective way possible.
Our Lawyers are committed to solving family problems. We know that divorce is often too expensive, too lengthy and too limited by the constraints of a traditional family law practice. We help you select the most effective solution; a collaborative settlement, a negotiated mediation, or an assertive trial strategy that protects you and your children.
“We mark our success in many ways, one of the most gratifying is that we settle 85% of our cases without going to trial. Another is that over 75% of our new business is referred to us by satisfied clients and former opposing counsel.” -Barbara Hammers, Senior Litigation Partner
Feeling under represented? Get the attention you deserve.
- A unique service guarantee, we return your phone call within 24 hours or we pay you.
- Ongoing case analysis, seeks efficient, cost-effective ways to resolve your problems.
- Alternatives to litigation, mediation or collaborative law can save you time and money.
- Personalized service, will shape the legal process around your goals, not ours.
- Limiting our caseload, so that we can give your matter the full attention it deserves.
Video Series: Learn little known facts about the ten most important family law issues from Barbara Hammers.
[youtubegallery cols=3 thumbwidth=220]
Essential Information On Child Support Modification|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkwnvQWCI1A
Five Things You Must Know About Community Property|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st-kP_K60Fc
Five Things You Must Know About Domestic Violence|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxJ7qgsCgB0 [/youtubegallery]
Get to know us better.
- Read our attorney profiles. Our successful appellate actions have redefined family law.
- Why you should hire us. Ten compelling reasons why you can trust us with your matter.
- Family law practice areas. Essential information that will help you understand the law.
- Call our Santa Monica office at (310) 458-0796. Located at Ocean Park and 28th Street.
- Call our Costa Mesa/Newport office at (949) 631-2805. Located on Victoria near the 55.
- We accept most major credit cards.
Latest From The Blog
The dangers of verbal modifications of child or spousal support.
Many people have asked for assistance with the enforcement of a verbal modification of child or spousal support. The story goes […]
Divorce privately with each party represented by a specially trained attorney.
No court or judge, so you stay in control. Less stress on your family, a far more predictable outcome and less cost.
In a traditional divorce proceeding, each side hires […]
The laws in the State of California express that any real or personal property acquired during a valid marriage, except for an inheritance or gift, should be considered community […]
The valuation and distribution of marital property can be a frustrating and contentious issue for both parties. The process can become even more difficult when the assets include an interest […]
You’ve Been Served! Really?
We’ve all seen movies where a clever process server tries to serve divorce papers to an unwilling recipient.“Fed Ex!” “Flower delivery!” Whatever costume it takes to […]
Some celebrities manage to keep their divorces outside the courts. Sure, they have to file paperwork to legalize their divorce, but we don’t hear about any courtroom drama.
Two celebrities […]