Family Lawyers with a track record that outperforms on all family law matters; divorce, property, child custody and support issues.
Divorce is one of the most stressful events that an individual can experience. Your anxiety about the future can be unbearable.
- What effect that the end of your marriage have on your children.
- You question whether things will ever seem normal again.
- Your worries about money can be crippling.
Gain the support of a conscientious and experienced family law firm. We will help you make the smart decisions and avoid costly mistakes. You will receive the best guidance on the complex legal and financial issues raised by the divorce process.
We also know that every case is different. We will help you understand your specific situation, as we devise solutions that are tailored to your unique circumstances.
What you can expect.
“Expect that you will be guided through every step of the process. You can rest assured that we work diligently in the pursuit of your best interests and that you will receive outstanding service, guaranteed.”
Barbara Hammers, Senior Litigation Partner
Get answers from a Certified Family Law Attorney.
Our family law attorneys are experts in California family law and the divorce process. We will help reduce your stress by empowering you with an understanding of the legal and emotional journey you are about to begin. We answer your questions and protect your interests in these critical areas:
Pain Management – Divorce assistance that really helps.
We are not your traditional family law firm. Our attorneys have specialized training in methods that help you get through a divorce with the least amount of anxiety, friction and pain.
When you hire us, you will have choices;
- A guided inquiry process to help you identify your specific goals and eliminate the unknown. Once your objectives are clear we will present you with our strategy to accomplish them.
- Alternative dispute resolution these methods speed up the divorce process, protect your families privacy and control your legal costs.
- Legal documentation preparation for people who have reached an agreement and wish to represent themselves.
We use the method that best suits your circumstances and is most likely to protect existing relationships, safeguard your family’s assets and make you feel better.
Contact us. Get a clear picture of your situation.
If you are considering, beginning or currently facing divorce proceedings call us for a more complete description of our divorce and other family law legal services. These include child custody, spousal and child support, post-judgment modifications, property division and paternity services. We accept most major credit cards.