Family Law Attorney
Santa Monica/ West LA, CA
Newport Beach/ Costa Mesa, CA
Ms. Armine Baltazar is an experienced mediator and highly skilled Collaborative Family Law Attorney. She is a member of the International Association of Collaborative Law Professionals.
Armine graduated from UCLA, Summa Cum Laude, with a Political Science degree. She went on to attend the UCLA School of Law. During law school, Armine Baltazar excelled in her studies, receiving the American Jurisprudence Award in Constitutional Law.
After graduating from UCLA Law, Ms. Baltazar practiced corporate finance law at a large firm in New York. Dissatisfied with the impersonal nature of corporate practice, Ms. Baltazar turned to family law and has been practicing family law since 1999. She is currently a Managing Partner at the family law firm of Hammers & Baltazar, LLP, with offices in Santa Monica and Newport Beach, California.
Ms. Baltazar is currently a member of;
- International Association of Collaborative Law Professionals,
- Family Law Sections of the State Bar of California and
- Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Los Angeles Collaboriative Family Law Association and the
- Los Angeles Westside Collaborative Divorce Professionals.
Ms. Baltazar, has appeared on the CBS evening news for her expert opinions and legal commentary with regard to family law. She has also volunteered her time as a Los Angeles Superior Court Family Law tour docent, helping other attorneys and non-legal professionals become aware of the family law resources available to them through the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Armine is a graduate of the American Bar Association’s Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute. Although primarily involved with family law litigation, Ms. Baltazar prides herself on her and the firm’s growing practice in the areas of mediation and collaborative law. Armine is a highly trained mediator and a collaborative law attorney.
Areas of Practice:
- 80% Dissolution
- 20% Paternity
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- 40% of Practice Devoted to Collaborative Law and Mediated Settlements
- California, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1997
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California J.D.
Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Constitutional Law
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, California, 1993 B.A
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- California State University Northridge, Northridge, 1999
Honors: Dean’s List
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California State Bar Association Member,
- Family Law Section Co-Chair of Custody Committe, South 2008 – 2009
- Vice Chair of Custody Committee, South, 2007 – 2008
- Former member of Financial Issues Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Member, Family Law Section
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association Member
- Los Angeles Westside Collaborative Divorce Professionals Member
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals Member
Former Memberships and Associations:
- American Bar Association Custody Committee
- American Bar Association Alimony Committee
- American Bar Association Marital Property Committee
- Santa Monica Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
Contact Armine Baltazar
- Email email@example.com
- Los Angeles County Offices:
2800 28th Street, Suite 305
Santa Monica, CA 90405
T: 310-458-0796 F: 310-393-9402
- Orange County Offices:
276 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92660
T: 949-631-2805 F: 949-631-2930